Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise Powertrain Rebate 2017
This rebate expired 12/31/17
Effective Date: January 1 - December 31, 2017
$500 or $750 Certified Service Visa Debit Card by mail upon confirmation of proof of purchase of a qualifying Crate Performance System at a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealers, or Powertrain retailer. The debit card is good anywhere Visa is accepted, excluding ATMs. Click here for complete details or email us at email@example.com.
- After submission, consumers should allow up to 8 weeks for delivery of the rebate. The debit card will expire in 180 days after issuance. The rebate form and a copy of the invoice or repair order must be received by the rebate processing center by January 31, 2018, for the rebate to be considered eligible.
- Chevrolet Performance continues to offer 25 "automatic transmission" Crate Powertrain System (CPS) units. These automatic transmission packages feature our Chevrolet Performance Torque converters to meet customers' true performance expectations. These converters will take on the optimal torque and horsepower the customer is striving to obtain!
- Chevrolet Performance continues to offer 38 manual transmission Crate Powertrain System packages with a T56 6-speed manual transmission!
- Each Connect and Cruise Crate Powertrain kit delivers a brand-new, fully assembled crate engine and an electronically controlled overdrive transmission or a manual T56 transmission. The crate engine and automatic transmission include the electronic control modules and the engine control hardware - the mass airflow sensor, oxygen sensors and even the special throttle pedal for the engines' electronic throttle bodies.
- Both the engines and transmissions are matched for optimal performance and durability. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installations in older vehicles.