Replace your air filter every 12,000 to 15,000 miles to improve performance and fuel efficiency. If you’re driving in dusty or stop and go traffic conditions, your car, truck, or SUV air filter may need to be replaced earlier. A dirty air filter could result in symptoms of decreased gas mileage, slowed acceleration, or a rough idle. A visual inspection will reveal that the air filter needs to be replaced when it is dirty or darkened and does not allow light to pass through it. GMPartsNow has panel, round, and conical filters that provide maximum airflow to your Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Saturn, or GMC engine while protecting the engine from dust and dirt. To find the correct filter for your vehicle and prolong engine life, shop GMPartsNow to search by VIN, make/model, or part number.
No results found for "air filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!
- You can always browse the complete catalog for your car.